Miah

Miah
'Cooinda Moon Light Melody'

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Miah Meets Jules !

What a lovely morning we have had !

My  husband (Michael ) and I  finally  met Miah and her family, and her wonderful breeder Jenny!


Its been years since I have been around puppies and I  must admit I did feel bit anxious about picking her up, as they are still only little,  but the more time we spent sitting/ laying on the mat with her and her siblings, and playing with them, the more I  started to feel at ease.  Its a beautiful and special feeling being surrounded by them all.

Jenny made us feel very comfortable at her home and around her Cavaliers . She is a very caring person,  and it's clear to see she is very  dedicated to her dogs.

Miah has a cheeky (in a cute way of course!)  and a rather independent personality, she also  has this strong presence and confidence about  her that really stands out  !  She was forever running off to discover something exciting in her yard. I think she enjoyed playing up to us all  ;-)

We were also introduced to  her doting Mother 'Mindy' and  her handsome Dad 'Marcus', and her extended Cavalier  family . There were wagging tails  and happy faces everywhere and they all  wanted a turn at being acknowledged and patted by us. They were so friendly and made us feel very welcome at their home.

I did manage to not get too emotional while were were there, but after we left I was overcome with  a deep feeling of  love and happiness,  and even more so when we arrived home and Michael played back  some video he had taken of Miah and our little get together.

 As some of you know I'm a bit into astrology and astronomy, so today's visit had another special meaning too.. tonight is a new moon, and her name means 'Moon' (the reason is in a previous post) and new moons means New Beginnings !

Anyway here's a photo of Miah and I. Michael took quite a few, and he did a video of our meeting as well, so stay tuned for more photos and maybe some video footage if I can upload it on here.




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Jules :-) It would have been such a lovely day, and very special meeting Miah for the first time! I love the photograph. She is just beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just beautiful! Can't wait to see lots of photos when Miah can 'come' home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacey :)
      There will defiantly more photos when Miah 'comes to live with us' :) x

      Delete